- Warning Grounding System
- Metal box with screen-printed plastic cover.
- Power supply voltage, 24 Vac/Vdc (max 160 W).
- External power transformer 160 VA (optional).
- For DC motors with encoder (from 12V to 48 V).
- For Brushless motors with encoder (from 12 V to 48 V).
- 3 RELAY OUTPUTS (double contact NO and NC): Opened / Closed / Obstruction.
- INPUT dry contacts, or external voltage 12/24 VDC): Open / Close / Nudge (slowly forced closing) / Light curtain (optional) / Temp (optional - temperature input for NTC equipped motors).
- By a direct connection to Vega light curtains, the device performs security tests and it can be autonomously compliant with the EN81-20/50 (low energy closing and acoustic signal in case of failure or deactivation of the protective device).
- External programming keypad with alphanumeric display (optional).
- External keypad with graphic display (optional).
- Software upgrade by keypad.
- Emergency power supply connector input and battery charger integrated on board: with battery alarm (optional).
- CAN bus communication (optional).
WARNING GROUNDING SYSTEM
In case of installation of the device on a metal fixture, it is strongly recommended to connect the fixture to the grounding system, to avoid malfunction or damage to the electronic device installation.