Vandal resistant electronic key to control accesses in lift.
- Main Features
- Technical features
- Keys Technical Features
- Safety: I-Button system guarantees keys that can not be reproduced.
- Mounting: easy replacement for modernizations thanks to the dimensions suitable with all Vega push buttons.
- Resistance: vandal resistant body with not magnetic key.
- Easy setting: Easy programming for MASTER and SERVICE key.
- Up to 500 programmable keys.
- Backup management to save and transfer key(s) codes.
- Available versions: monostable, bistable or automatic push buttons.
- Degree of protection: IP51.
- Automatic push button
- Body: stainless steel.
- Mounting: he button is put into the cutout (Ø 32,2) from the front and fixed by threaded ring. Available for a faceplate thickness from – 0,7 mm to 3 mm.
- Power supply: 12 o 24V dc +-10%.
- Wiring: terminal connectors.
- Vandal and water-resistant.
- Light and suitable to be located in a general keychain.
- Keys can not be reproduced.
Electronic Key-switch to enable the lift use only to authorized passengers, in apartment buildings or professional offices where a special access control is required.