- Características Principales
- Technical features
- Warning Grounding System
MAX NUMBER OF STOPS: up to 64 by serial connection.
LIFT TYPE: hydraulic and traction lifts/homelifts, suitable for MRL systems.
SPEED: up to 4 m/s
MULTIPLEX MANAGEMENT: up to 8 lifts in the same group connected through CAN-BUS and WITHOUT additional expansions.
|COMMUNICATION PROTOCOLS: 2 “VEGA serial” channels, 2 “RS485” channels, 2 “CAN-BUS” channels.|
|CAR POSITIONING (without additional expansions) by: magnetic sensors, incremental encoder, absolute encoder pulses via CAN-BUS.|
- Lift operations types - Hold-to-Run, 1 single call plant, collective.
- Keypad - Fixed with graphic display (128x64 pixel).
- Diagnostic - LEDs on board and messages on display for error alerts and board status and clock.
- FW update - By SD card.
- Programming - By local keypad, by PC both in local and remote.
- Remote monitoring - With Vega Cloud system via GSM data.
- VVVF Management - By digital or analog commands, CAN-BUS without additional expansions.
- Dimensions: 110x280 mm
- Power supply: 24Vdc +/- 10%.
- Battery charger: Integrated, 12Vdc (automatic disconnection of the battery in case of turning o!), stabilized 12V auxiliary output, available even in case of power failure.
- Safeties management: 5 inputs manageable from 24V to 110V AC/DC.
WARNING GROUNDING SYSTEM
In case of installation of the device on a metal fixture, it is strongly recommended to connect the fixture to the grounding system, to avoid malfunction or damage to the electronic device installation.