- Características Principales
- Technical features
- Warning Grounding System
- Lift operations types – Hold-to-Run, 1 single call plant.
- Keypad – Fixed with 2 digits 7 segments.
- Diagnostic – LED on board. Messages on display for error alerts and board status.
- FW update – By external keypad DISP913.
- Programming – By local keypad, by PC both in local and remote.
- Remote monitoring – With Vega Cloud system by GSM data.
- VVVF Management – By digital commands with local relay outputs.
- Dimensions: 105x198 mm.
- Power supply: 12-24Vdc +/- 10%.
- Battery charger: Integrated, 12Vdc (automatic disconnection of the battery in case of turning o!), stabilized 12V auxiliary output, available even in case of power failure.
- Safeties management: 3 inputs manageable from 24V to 110V AC/DC.
WARNING GROUNDING SYSTEM
In case of installation of the device on a metal fixture, it is strongly recommended to connect the fixture to the grounding system, to avoid malfunction or damage to the electronic device installation.