- Fonctions principales
- Technical features
- Technical warnings
- Signalling floors (from -9 to 9).
- Signalling arrows of direction.
- Programming on board (First floor /Address of floor).
- Body: polycarbonate body of standard push buttons.
- Power supply 12-24 VDC +/- 10%.
- Color digit: red (optional blue).
- Absorption: 40mA.
- ITF620: Parallel (1 pole for floor) positive common, 8 floors + gong and arrows.
- ITF620: Vega serial, with landing calls.
WARNING GROUNDING SYSTEM
In case of installation of the device on a metal fixture, it is strongly recommended to connect the fixture to the grounding system, to avoid malfunction or damage to the electronic device installation.
WARNINGS FOR CLEANINGS
Our push buttons must be cleaned only and exclusively with a COTTON RUG and WARM WATER. Avoid every use of chemical substances, above all for plastic surfaces.
Most of Vega products are made in polycarbonate, ABS, methacrylate or Nylon 66. The use of many cleaning products with caustic soda, hydrocarbons, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, acetic acid, ethyl alcohol and methyl alcohol are strictly prohibited.