VEGA AWARDED BY INDUSTRIA FELIX
BOLOGNA, Mar 11 FEB - Performing at managerial level, financially reliable and, in some cases, sustainable.
52 companies from Emilia Romagna, Marche and Umbria region were awarded the High Budget of Industry Felix last night in Bologna, the maxi survey conducted by the quarterly report on economics and finance Industria Felix Magazine directed by Michele Montemurro in collaboration with the Cerved Studies Office on the 2018 financial statements of joint
stock companies with registered offices in the three regions.
At the event moderated by the journalist and host of Tg1 Maria Soave and by the writer and head of Rai1 Angelo Mellone, organized by IFM in collaboration with Cerved, Luiss University, A.C. Industria Felix, under the patronage of Confindustria, the Municipality of Bologna, the media partnerships of Ansa, Il Sole 24 Ore and with the partnerships of Banca Mediolanum, Mediolanum Private Banking, Sustainable Development, Grant Thornton, Lidl Italia, FundCredit and Studio Legale Iacobbi participated also the governor of Emilia Romagna.
Below is a list of the 52 companies in the three regions that are most performing at a managerial level, financially reliable and in some cases sustainable that will be awarded today.
- Bologna: Automobili Lamborghini, Forma Mentis, Illumia, Marzocchi Pompe, Rbr Immobiliare.
- Forlì-Cesena: Citrus.
- Modena: Chef Express.
- Piacenza: Idrogeo.
- Parma: Barilla G. e R. Fratelli, Casone, Theras Lifetech, Vislab.
- Ravenna: Gemos Soc. Coop., Orion Engineered Carbons, Proteo International, Ricci Pietro.
- Reggio Emilia: Cooperativa Sociale Coopselios Soc. Coop., Grasselli, Interpump Group, Kaitek Flash Battery.
- Rimini: Top Automazioni, Universal Pack.
- Ancona: Fileni Alimentare, Luigi Togni & C. (Togni).
- Ascoli Piceno: C.I.A.M., Fatech Diagnostics Italia, Imac, Redorange, Unionalpha.
- Fermo: Calzaturificio Duca del Nord, Europlast, Itaci, Sifa, Sigma, Vega.
- Macerata: 6 Tour, Halley Informatica, Iguzzini Illuminazione.
- Pesaro-Urbino: Ebworld, Renco Group, Tecnoplast.
- Perugia: Istituto Prosperius Tiberino, Manini Prefabbricati, Nts Project, Umbragroup.
- Terni: Eskigel, Famiglia Cotarella, Faurecia Emissions Control Technologies Italy, Free Genera Ingegneria, Se.Tra.S, Tecnifor, Vetrya.