- Funções principais
- Warning Grounding System
- Power supply voltage 24 Vac/Vdc (max 200 W).
- For DC motors with encoder (max 24 Vdc).
- 3 RELAY OUTPUTS (double contact NO and NC): Opened / Closed / Obstruction / Fault.
- INPUT dry contacts, or external voltage 12/24 VDC: Open / Close / Nudge (slowly forced closing) / Light curtain / Temp (temperature input for NTC equipped motors) / RFU (optional).
- 3 on board trimmer for main parameters setting (opening and closing speed, and security closing torque).
- External programming keypad with alphanumeric display (optional).
- External keypad with graphic display (optional).
- Software upgrade by keypad.
WARNING GROUNDING SYSTEM
In case of installation of the device on a metal fixture, it is strongly recommended to connect the fixture to the grounding system, to avoid malfunction or damage to the electronic device installation.